Cajun Garlic Bread Yats Copycat
For all of us Yats fans we know the entrees come with awesome Yats Cajun Garlic Bread. I have received many emails requesting a Cajun Garlic Bread Yats Copycat along with compliments on my version of Yats Chicken Maque Choux. Yats might make the bread differently but my family says my version is close enough. My family voting “yes” was enough for me to share it with you.
- Loaf of French Bread
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning
- Extra Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning (to shake on top)
- Melt butter ( I do this in the microwave)
- Stir in garlic powder, paprika and creole seasoning
- Split garlic loaf in half and brush the inside with the seasoned butter
- Sprinkle tops with additional Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning to taste
- Note: The more you sprinkle on top the spicier it gets as well as saltier so take it easy
- Toast or Broil to desired shade of brown or crispiness.
If you are a Yats White Chicken Chili fan I hope you give my version a try. My daughter says the White Chicken Chili is better than Yats but she might be a bit biased.
If you enjoy a recipe I would very much appreciate it if you would leave a comment on the post so maybe others will give them a try!Pin It