My entire family loves strawberries so its no wonder they are the star in many desserts. Recently I posted strawberry pie and now even easier…Strawberries with Cheesecake Cream. I am sure that my daughter isn’t happy because she has been requesting Frosty Strawberry Squares and that is next on the strawberry list I promise! However, back to today’s dessert, its so simple and a great cheesecake alternative! The strawberries could easily be substituted with most any fruit and of course you could serve it in any dish of your choosing!
|Strawberries with Cheesecake Cream||
- 10 vanilla wafers
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 6 Tablespoons sugar
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grand Marnier
- 1 quart strawberries
- Crush vanilla wafers fine. Add melted butter to make topping crumbs. Bake @ 350 degrees for 5 min. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, milk, orange juice and grand Marnier and beat until smooth.
- Clean and place berries in wine glass. Top with cream mixture. Sprinkle with crumbs.