|Banana Dessert Pudding||
Recipe Type: Sweet Tooth
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk
- 1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces Cool Whip®
- 52 vanilla wafer cookies
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in sweetened condensed milk and set aside.
- In separate bowl whisk milk and pudding. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in whipped topping. Place 1/3 of wafers in a 2 quart bowl.
- Top with 1/3 of bananas and 1/3 of the pudding mixture. Repeat two more times.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe