Recipe Type: Sweet Tooth
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour sifted
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups blackberries
- Dissolve 1 cup sugar to 2 cups water. Bring to a boil.
- Cream 1 cup sugar with butter. Add flour, baking powder, salt and milk and mix well.
- Pour batter in an ungreased 9 x 13 pan. Place blackberries evenly over dough.
- Pour sugar water over the berries.
- Bake @ 350 degrees until brown – about 50 minutes.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe