Recipe Type: Rise & Shine
- 1 pound sausage
- 6 slices bread
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Brown and crumble sausage.
- Lay bread into 9 x 13 casserole. Tear to fit if necessary. Sprinkle sausage over.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and cheese. Pour over bread.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until brown.
I make this the night before and put in the refrigerator. We have this Christmas Morning because it doesn’t take time away from the “morning chaos”.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe