Recipe Type: Main Dishes
- 8 2-ounce boneless center loin chops, about 1/2 -inch thick
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup champagne (or white wine) – I used an Asti
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Combine flour, salt and pepper. Lightly dredge chops in flour mixture.
- Heat oil and butter in nonstick skillet; add chops and sauté about 2 minutes on each side
- Add champagne; cook over medium heat about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove chops, set aside and keep warm.
- Add mushrooms and cream to skillet; cook over low heat,stirring constantly, just until thickened. Return chops to pan,cook just to reheat and serve immediately.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe