|Cheesy Skillet Potatoes||
Recipe Type: On The Side
- 4 large potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- Put potatoes, onion, salt, pepper and water into deep skillet. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add cream, melted butter and cheese. Mix lightly.
- Cook uncovered on low 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile lightly brown bread in butter.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe