Recipe Type: Main Dishes
- 2 8 count crescent rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 can milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Cook chicken as desired and shred.
- Divide crescents into 8 squares. Press together at seams to form the squares. Lay out on sprayed cookies sheet.
- Cream butter, cream cheese and 1/4 cup milk. Add salt and pepper. Stir in onions and chicken.
- Spread a big spoonful on 1/2 of each rectangle. Fold over and press with fork to seal.
- Bake @ 350 degrees 18-20 minutes until brown.
- Warm soup and milk and pour over. Top with cheddar cheese and return to oven, bake until cheese melts and soup is bubbly.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe