|7 Layer Salad||
Recipe Type: Salads
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 head cauliflower chopped into crumbles
- 1/2 red onion chopped thinly
- 1/2 pound bacon (not precooked) fried and crumbled
- 1/2 – 1 bags frozen peas
- 2 cups miracle whip
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix the miracle whip, parmesean cheese and sugar in bowl. Set aside.
- Lettuce on bottom. Then cauliflower. Onions. Bacon. Frozen peas.
- Spread the miracle whip mixture all over the top of salad. Do not mix.
- Then sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top. Finished. Refrigerate.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe