|Cherry Cheese Topped Cakee||
Recipe Type: Sweet Tooth
- 1 package white cake mix, mix according to directions
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped
- 2 cans (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- Prepare cake according to directions. Pour into 2 greased 9 x 13 pans.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until done. Cool Completely
- In medium bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Fold in whip topping. Spread over each cake.
- Top each cake with one can of fruit. Chill overnight or 4 hours.
This is excellent for a crowd because it makes 2 9 x13 pans!
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe