|Tortilla Appetizers Wedges||
Recipe Type: Appetizers
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 4.5 oz Green Chilis
- 1/2 cup minced Onion
- 1 T. minced Jalepanos
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Jar Picante Sauce
- Flour Tortillas (Medium)
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- Stir in chiles, onions, and peppers. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Spread one tortilla with cheese, stack with second tortilla, repeat.
- Cut into 6 pie shaped wedges. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Stack on serving platter with bowl of salsa in middle.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe