Although I haven’t had a post for over a week I have been very busy. I decided to re-write Bestfoodies database to make it more user friendly, especially on mobile devices. Some of the changes aren’t so noticeable when you arrive here but from the backend have changed a lot and you will notice a difference when searching recipes. There have been a few changes you will probably notice and there is more change on the way! Also, I have been working on a new site that should be up and running in the next few days. The new site is all about DIY, saving money, bargain hunting, home decor and more. I can’t wait to show it to you all and get your opinions! For now however I offer you a quick appetizer recipe that is so good while you are waiting for Thanksgiving dinner!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 package italian dressing mix
- 1 loaf party rye or wheat bread
- dill weed
- 2 cucumbers, sliced 1/8″ thick on diagonal
- Combine cream cheese and dressing mix. Spread some of mix on each slice of bread.
- Top each with slice of cucumber and sprinkle with dill weed.