The Hubby really enjoys Apple Dessert Pizza, so much that he will even make it himself. He could most likely eat an entire dessert pizza himself but we don’t give him the chance, we are right there when it comes out of the oven ready for a slice ourselves! Its such a fast an easy treat to make that it is a great choice to let the kids help on! Although we usually make apple pizza we have tried cherry as well and I would imagine any pie filling would make a great pizza!
|Apple Dessert Pizza||
- One Can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- One Can Pie Filling ( we used Comstock Country Apple)
- Cinnamon Sugar (we used Cajun Power Sweet Treat Cinnamon Sugar w/ Pure Vanilla)
- Powdered Sugar
- Press rolls out onto sprayed pizza pan.
- Spread pie filling of choice over dough.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar as desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees until crust is brown and not doughy in the middle.
- Mix powdered sugar with just enough milk to make dirizzling consisitency. (Add dash vanilla if you like)
- Cut into wedges and serve.