Our life certainly became very busy and hectic here. I was still cooking and the family was still eating…honest I wasn’t starving them. We have been having some old favorites as we have been so busy instead of trying new things which I was I really enjoy. The recipe I share with you today is a blast from the past…my high school home econ days and I am not even close to mentioning when that was! These caramel pecan biscuits are so fast and simple that they make a great choice for a hurried morning. Enjoy!
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon water
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 can biscuits, cut into 4th’s
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place butter, brown sugar and water in bottom of pie plate.
- Place pie plate in oven and let butter melt. Watch carefully. Add pecans. Stir.
- Place cut biscuits point side down into pie plate.
- Bake until brown. Immediately invert on plate. Serve